Best motivational quote from my little journey




Hello everyone,
Today i would like to share little story about journey of one girl that how she was become a writer

So let's start
one girl who belongs to middle class family she was not writer from born, but after some age when she grew up she doesn't take part in any activity,she was very shy. but once she was hurt by someone who is near to her heart she just tried to write her feeling through poems and shayari  and eventually she started to write her own thoughts and poems. this work became her passion so here her journey was started and till today she would like to express her feeling through quotes,thoughts,poems and shayari and that girl was me.

From my this little journey i would like to share motivational quote. whenever you think i can't do it and you're tired of working, just remember it.

motivational quotes





So here i will write motivational and inspiring quotes,my own thoughts,lessons for life and poems from heart which i will written based on my life or what i seen in others life.
Hope you like my posts and it will motivate you.i hope from this you will get some idea how to react in particular situation.For more content please visit my blog.

Thank you 


-kp

No comments

Powered by Blogger.