How to defeat depression?-Best quotes and poem for depressed people


How to defeat depression?


How to defeat depression



So here are some quotes and poem that completely help you to defeat depression and inspire you to live a beautiful life.

Hello friends,

Today I will write about depression. i will write my thoughts, quotes and poems on depress.
so let's start,
first i will tell you what is depression and how you defeat it.


Depression is a monster that always kills our inner soul
Let's defeat this monster with a powerful weapon called happiness
-kp

best quote for depression
quote for depression

In depression, people always feel lonely and always worry, which makes them sad.Thinking too much about what makes us sad makes us anxious. Long-term anxiety causes depression.
Depression makes us so much that we try to commit suicide.don't try to commit suicide.Because there are many people who loves you.there are two option for depression suffering people
  • defeat your depression and live good life
  • and depression defeat you
i think 1st one is better option please defeat your depression and live a good life with those people who love you more than yourself like mother and father don't disappoint them.
So, defeat your depression with happiness.



 I will share my another thoughts from my life through poem.


Walk away from people who always try to down you,

Walk away from anything which is irritating you,

Walk away from anything which is troubling you,

If you walk away from all negative things that will make poisonous to your soul , more healthier you will become.

-kp



best poem for depressed people
poem

Here walk away means just ignore everything and live your life with happiness.


I want to share a story with you about how this idea came to my mind. Earlier I used to get very upset with small things and I used to feel that the whole world is on my head and I used to feel lonely. Whenever someone used to taunt me, those thoughts would come in my mind all day. And this will make my head heavy. There came a time in my life when I had friends, but those people were my enemies as my friends. Who always let me down. Then I had no one whom I could call my own. Then I felt as if I was alone in the world and was spending my whole day in anxiety. It affected me for two whole months. But once I told my mother all this, my mother said, daughter there is no need to worry about it, just you have to ignore all these which bother you. Then I told my mother that this does not happen. So mother said try once. So whenever I got worried and its solution is not possible, I just started ignoring them all. Initially, I could not ignore, so I kept myself busy with some work and gradually learned to ignore. From then on, I started feeling less anxious and happy, so I got the idea and just try to write through poem.


I want to write another thought how to keep mind happy. so i will write my thought through quote.
Whenever you worry, 

Never think of the person who always try to harms you, 
but think of those who always bring  happiness in your life
and never leave you in a sad situation.
-kp


quote on depression

In a depressed situation we always think of the person who always tries to hurt us and we think more of him. Which eventually causes depression. Whenever I face this situation I always think of the person who always Important in my life and always brings happiness in my life.maybe this useful you.In the end I say don't think too much because thinking too much is the biggest reason to be sad.


I hope you like my post about depression and it will help you throughout your life.

If you like to do comment please comment and tell me your view about this post.if you want please write your thoughts about this post in the comments too.

If you like this post and found this post is helpful, please do not forget to share it with your close ones. 😊



Thank you for reading my post ☺️

-kp

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.