Best quotes and poem for father's day

Best quotes and poem for father's day

Father



Hello everyone,


Today i will write about father.Father is one of the important person in our life.father's day celebrated on 21st june 2020 and it is a very special day for father and child.

I would like to share one of my thought on father which is written by me.


A father is a father no one can beat him in sacrifice 
because he can do anything to make his child happy.
-kp

father day quotes

Once I insisted that I want a laptop, my mother refused and said, next time I bring the laptop, I tied the food in my stubbornness and when my mother told my father, The father brought food and told me. Eat it, if you want a laptop. I said, I want it now,.so my father said, "I'll give you a laptop tomorrow." And the next day father took me to get the laptop. And they gave me the laptop, I was very happy, but when mother and father were talking in the evening, I heard mother saying to Dad why you gave laptop to her, you brought this money to get your thing. And this is important for you. My father said that this is no more than my children's happiness, then I came to know that my father can do anything for my happiness. And it gave me the idea that father will sacrifice anything for me.
I have also written my thoughts through poem.

Father

What should I say about the father who taught me to walk by hold my hand.

What should I say about the father who awake for many nights for my happiness.

What can I say about that father who never shows his love but loves us more than himself.

What should I say about the father whose always hiding his worries about me, behind his anger 

What should I say about the father who I wear new clothes, for that, he runs his work only on the old clothes.

What should I say about the father who himself sleeps after eating only one bread to fill my stomach.

What should I say about the father who protect me before I fall.

What should I say about my father who is always ready to sacrifice his wish to fulfill my wish. 
-kp

poem for father day
poem for father
 
It is my father who can do anything for me.i can not write about father because there are no more word to describe i just tried to write about my father.father love us more than himself. we can thankful to father for what he can did for us.father is a one of the important person in our life who taught us how to live life.so never disappoint father.every day is father day because father always love us and work for our happiness.
I would like to share my little story how this thought come in my mind.

my another thought i express through quote which is written by me

 In the shadow of the father This world also looks good, 
but without the father i feel this world also like poison .
-kp


quote for father day
When the father is in our life, this world looks good because the father saves his child from this mean world. When the father is not in our life, this world looks like poison to us because then we know how mean this world is.

As a girl i like  share one of my thought through my quote with you.


Maybe Not every girl can get a hero as a husband.
 but every girl get a hero as her father in her life.
-kp


Best father day quotes

So not every girl get her hero as husband but she see her hero in her father. may be you also thought this.

Hope you like my post on father.please comment how did you like my post.
And also share it with your loved ones 😊

Thank you,
-kp

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.