Role of mother in our life

Role of  mother in our life


Mother


Hello everyone,

Today i thought on which topic I will write my post.Later I thought that I would write on the person who is important in my life.That person can also be important in your life and that person is mother and having a mother in our life is a great blessing.Not only does a mother give you birth to you,but the  mother is the one who always loves you unconditionally and is always ready to sacrifice anything for you.
 Today I would like to write about mother.According to me everyday is mother's day because mother doesn't love and work for us for only one day. So I describe mother through poem which was written by me I know i can't describe mother because mother is big word itself. I just tried to describe mother. 


  MOTHER

A mother is the one who gave birth to you after enduring the pain.
A mother is the one who always loves you unconditionally and is always ready to sacrifice anything for you.
A mother is the one who became your first best friend 
A mother is the one who became your first teacher of life.
A mother is the one who always do hard work for your better future.
A mother is the one who can always tolerate pain for give you happiness.
A mother is the one who always standing with you,when all world standing against you.
A mother is the one who can sleep hungry to provide food to her child.
A mother is the one who emitting all positivity and absorb all negativity from you.
A mother is the one who know yourself better than you.
A mother is  the one who can take place of all others but whose place no one else can take place.
God is created mother because he is not everywhere.

-kp

poem for mother's day
poem for mother

I can not more describe mother because there are not enough words to describe mother.
A mother is everything for us.
This is meaning of mother for me, just tried to say through poem i can't write more for mother because there are not enough words to describe mother. 
I want to say thank you mother for what you did for me.
if you can write on this card and give it to your mother i am sure your mother is very happy to read this. and if you are a mother then share it with other mothers whose you know.

I hope you like my post about mother. please comment on how you liked this and what mother means for you

Please share this post with your loved ones 😊


Thank you

-kp






No comments

Powered by Blogger.