My Super Hero- father's day special

My Super Hero- father's day special


father's day


Hello everyone,
Today's topic is dad my super hero

fathers are not just ordinary. They are extraordinary heroes who play an important role in our lives and without them our life is incomplete.

As we all know that no one can describe Father in short but I have tried to describe Father's word in two ways.

So here are 2 ways the word father describes the father

F- Fearlessness
A- Adventurous
T- Trustful
H- Helpful
E- Encouraging
R- Radiant

Father day



These are few qualities of father but father has many other qualities.

F- Friend
A- Amazing lover
T- Teacher
H- Healer
E- Entertainer
R- Real super hero

father's day



Father can become our friend, entertainer, super hero, healer, supporter, teacher and many more as per the situation and when needed.

There is a day for father which is celebrated and known as Father's Day.

Father's Day is a day which is celebrated in the honor of father Where the love of a father, the role of a father and the bond between a father and his child are remembered.

Father's Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June

So below I write some quotes and poems for dad

Dear daddy,
you are not iron man
you are not spider man
you are not hulk
you are not caption America
you are not batman

But you have all the qualities that all superheroes have so you are my favorite real life superhero.
-Kp

father's day




I always loved superheroes when i was little but i don't need them in my life because i always have you with me.
-Kp

father's day




Dad,you taught me to walk
You saved me from falling from stumbling
You have taken care of me like a shadow in the harsh sun
You have worked hard day and night to fulfill all my needs
You have supported me in the toughest of times
You have suppressed your dreams to fulfill my dreams
Don't know what you sacrificed for me
I have no words to describe what you have done for me
All I want to say to you is that you are my superhero and the best dad in the world
I love you so much dad
-Kp

father's day




I hope you like my post about father.

If you like to do comment please comment and tell me your view about this post.if you want please write your thoughts about this post in the comments too.


If you like this post and found this post is helpful, please do not forget to share it with your close ones and especially with your father. 😊

Thank you for reading my post ☺️


-kp




1 comment:

  1. This was so lovely to read and so heartfelt; thank you for sharing this and reminding us that fathers can be so wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.