Mother- The most powerful woman in our life

Mother- The most powerful woman in our life

mother


Here are best quotes on mother who is most important person in our life.

Hello friends,
 
Yesterday I wrote a poem on Mother. If you have not read my previous post on Mother, please read it.

Today I will also write about mother because when we think of mother many words come to our mind.
So today I am writing about mother,how child can feel when he is near to mother. I feel same. You will feel the same when you are with your mother, am I right?

Therefore, I express my feelings abut mother through quote. it is written by me

Quote on mother

With mother every moment of
my life is like heaven
without a mother I feel this world 
like body without a soul.

-kp

best quotes for mother's day
feeling of child with or without mother

of course, mother is the most important human being in everyone's life. Because mother can play every role in our life.so everyone feel this

I would like to share my small story with you why i am feeling like this

When I was a child I was living happily with my mother but once I was ready to go to school. I went to school with my mother where mother dropped me in my class and she left for home. At that time I was very sad and started crying and said that "mother, where are you, please come here". After finishing my school, mother came to take me home at that time, then I was very happy and asked mother not to leave me alone.
I know that I was a child at that time. But I feel it when I get too far from my mummy. Whenever I go away from my mother for work, during the day I would dial a voice or video call to talk. When I was unable to contact my mother, I used to feel this kind of vibe. maybe you also feel this when you away from your mother.

We all know that all our household work depends on the mother. I speak on my own that when I keep my things,I always find where I kept but my mother knows that where I kept it.. For sometime we forget to take food due to work but mother comes and gives us food and feeds many times. When we do not reach at home on time, she worries for us. she was one who always love us unconditionally. I cannot imagine my life without a mother.please No matter how big you are, never forget your mother because mother always loves you and no one can do as much as mother has done for you till date.So love your mother and give respect to her. From this one thought comes in my mind that 


mother is mother no one can beat her in love
because she loves her child more than herself.
-kp 


mother's day quotes
my thought on mother

it is impossible to beat her in love.At the last I say that We can do anything but we will never be able to repay the mother's debt. whatever we do for the mother, it will always be less than what the mother has done for us.
if you share this post with your mother i am sure your mother is very happy after reading this.
visit my blog for more content.

i hope you like my post and comment 'yes' if you also feel this.

Thank you
-kp

No comments

Powered by Blogger.